Intellectual Property is often difficult to assess
- Is it something worth spending money on?
- Is it worth extraordinary effort to keep the secrets?
- What is the intrinsic value of my intellectual property?
- Should I patent, trade secret, copyright or trademark?
The best approach is based upon the business plan.
What is clear is that the acceptable cost is only that which is needed to achieve your business goals.
Guidance can be extremely useful both in cost and peace of mind
Define your exit strategy for your business
- How to get started based upon your overall strategy
- Authenticity of Intellectual Property
- Which direction to take
- Trade Secret
- Do nothing
- What is the cost effective effort
- Internal effort